Sunday, January 9, 2011

Time flies

How do the weekends go by so quickly? I feels like 5 minutes ago I was closing down my computer and heading to the Metro, thinking about everything I needed to get done over the weekend. And now I'm getting everything put together to head to work in the morning.

I did manage to take down the Christmas tree and pack up all the decorations. While I was boxing everything up, the kids asked if we could leave out one decoration so we could remember Christmas all year. I said sure, thinking they'd pick one of the bells we hang on the doorknobs or the "Santa Stop Here" sign on the back deck. Nope. They chose a big stuffed snowman my mom gave us a couple years ago that, honestly, isn't so much my style. But it makes them happy, and you know what? Come July, I think we could use a little of the Christmas spirit. So the snowman will stay, And probably annoy me. Until I remember why it's there.

No comments:

Post a Comment