Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Weigh-in Wednesday

Yeah, I know. I'm sucking out at this blogging thing. Again. Sue me.

Anyway, I didn't want to get on the scale this morning because it was another less-than-banner week. I mean, I had beer and cookie dough for dinner one night. I swear I feed the kids real, nutritious food. They eat much better than I do, in fact. And of course they are both underweight. Hhhhhmmmmm...

So I woke up early to go into DC for a meeting and figured f'ck it, put on my big girl panties (well... actually, I took them off. Weigh nekkid and all that).

And lo and behold, I'm down again. A whole half a pound. As in .5. Whatevs, I'll take it.

And I'll try to take better care of myself this week. I'm exhausted. I'm having a hard time focusing and staying on task, and considering some of the projects on my desk right now I need to get that under control. So this week, I'm going to try to sleep better. As in go to bed earlier, not hit the snooze alarm five times - when it goes off, get up. We'll see how that goes, I've never been an early to bed kind of girl.

No comments:

Post a Comment