Tuesday, July 10, 2007

George's Baptism

George was Baptized by Father Ming at St. Mary of the Mills on March 24, 2007. He is very blessed to have Greg and Gretchen as his Godparents - they are wonderful friends to Tom and I (Gretchen has been my best friend for more than 20 years!) and will be supportive and loving in their role. George slept through the whole thing! (Tom told my boss Nancy that George didn't even know he was now a Catholic... she responded that little boys always know when they become Jewish! HA!)

After the Baptism we had a few family and friends over to our house for a brunch. Thanks to mom for coming down early to help me clean the house and get all the food ready! George loved meeting his Grandma Em and spending time with her.

Otilia very kindly took pictures for us. Unfortunately, I don't have them in digital format so I can't upload a picture until I can scan some.

No comments:

Post a Comment